Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Phew

Again, I haven't been on because my computer keeled over about a year ago. I have read many books since then, including Revolution to World Missions by KP Yohanan, Before You go by Jack Hempling, some books by Ted Dekker, and a seriously awesome one, Peacemaker by Ken Sande.

Right now I am working on Intimate faith by Jan Winebrenner and War on Words by Paul Tripp.

"I know I have been M.I.A. for almost a year. The computer keeled over one night a year ago and we didn't get it fixed till the beginning for this summer. It was a good time. The Lord called me on a trip, Abigail was baptized in November, adopted a dog, God spoke to my husband about adopting while I was in India, He used me to tell the gospel at my job, Esther accepted Christ one night in April, Isaac learned how to glorify God in his gymnastics meets, Phil took an interim pastor position, got promoted at the seminary, etc etc etc... No, the Lord has not stopped teaching me and I have not stopped learning!..."

Check it out
http://www.akouwtheos-singloud.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment